Pages


Friday, April 29, 2011

Y is for

is for
Yay!



I made it to 'Y' But what now????


Yep! Mista Yella!
What will I Yap about today! I could subject you to Yarling about the way my three wheeled week old bag Yawed as I Yomped it from the terminal to the not so ‘short-term’ car park! I could tell you how I Yikkered when Minneapolis's  frigid air hit me on exiting the warmth of the terminal. The shock causing me to Yex and Yex and Yex some more. 



Or I could say, I hope you enjoyed the reminiscing’s of my Spring Break in Nashville.

And now it is time for me to Yede to bed.
Yawn! Until 'Z' time.

13 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Yay for you!!!!!!!! I loved your a-zed-ing with one more to come!! Woo-hoo!!!!

Take care
x

Theresa Milstein said...

You seem to have run out of things to saY about Your Nashville trip. I agree, YaY because You're almost done. Have a wonderful weekend, You.

Rosalind Adam said...

Yay! Enjoyed your yapping. ;-)

Author Joshua Hoyt said...

Cute post. I like the use of yawn and "z"time.

VR Barkowski said...

I yakked, you yapped. It's all good. And tomorrow is 'Z'. I don't know about you, but after this Challenge, I could use a few ZZZZs. :)

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Yawn. Oh sorry...it's morning here. :)

Ellie Garratt said...

Yay for Yapping! Loved this post.

Ellie Garratt

Jan Morrison said...

Did y'all have a good time in Nashville? I know we'all did reading about it...

Anonymous said...

Yes, yay, yikes...a fun post!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

LOL. Too cute! :-)

MunirGhiasuddin said...

Such a fun post. My daughter loves the hicccuping bears and I love Mista Yellow. Nice Yapping with them ! Yay !!!

Anonymous said...

aw the bear! haha Am looking forward to your Z

Hold my hand: a social worker's blog said...

I think you already are on your zzzzz hehehe

Just put it in writing :-D))

Doris