Pages


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Talli Roland's "The Hating Game"

Talli Roland's "The Hating Game" Kindle edition is now available on Amazon. Help make Talli'e debut novel soar on the Amazon bestseller list at Amazon and Amazon.co.uk by spreading the word today!

A delightful read. I was gripped instantly! Anxious to find out what trials and tribulations where in store for Mattie Johns with the turning of each page.

A very cleverly written book filled with witty sarcasm and just the right amount of tenderness. I read this book in three sittings. I recommend "The Hating Game" to anyone!!! Talli Roland is an author to watch.

7 comments:

Joanna St. James said...

love the review

Talli Roland said...

Thank you so much! So glad you enjoyed reading it! :)

Golden Eagle said...

Thanks for the review!

And congratulations to Talli! :)

Tracy said...

Congratulations to Talli...I'll definitley put it on my reading list! Sounds intense!

Old Kitty said...

Great review!!! Yay!! Go Talli!! Take care
x

Theresa Milstein said...

It was a fun read, wasn't it? I really enjoyed her book and hope it sells well.

Brigid O'Connor said...

Great review, Ann, I got the e version yesterday, I am enjoying it already.
Hope you and yours well, snow bound here in Ireland.