Rules are: 1. List ten honest things about myself. 2. Pass the award along to ten Wonderful Blogs
OK here it goes:
1. I hate milk. It turns my stomach.
2. I have always wanted long shiny hair to toss over my shoulder. Oh and a straight nose.
3. I hate four way stops. It's like playing chicken. Roundabouts people!
4. I can only drive a stick shift car in Ireland. I can't work a stick shift with my right hand. (I know!!)
5. I hate driving in the snow, during summer construction, actually I hate driving in the US. They drive on the wrong side of the road here.
6. I always go off sweets and deserts for Lent. More for losing the winter lbs than a sacrifice thing.
7. I was one of those annoying people who could eat as much of anything I liked and not gain weight. Well those carefree days are now gone. :(
8. I love bookstores. I walk up and down the aisles picking up books I want until I can't carry anymore. Then I must choose. First telling myself, just one. Well maybe two, oh go on take three....Get the drift!
9. I have a weakness for shoes. Carrying on the same way with the shoes as I do in point 8 with books. Trips to shoe shops are limited for various reasons. Closet space being one. Scolding bank manager being another.
10. I love the smell and sound of the sea. I miss it when I am in Wisconsin. I spend part of everyday walking the beach when I am home.
I am passing this award onto the following Wonderful Blogs:
James Dickey said,"There are so many selves in everybody, and to explore and exploit just one is wrong, dead wrong." Thank you for joining me as I strive to discover those other selves. I hope you enjoy reading my endeavours. I would be delighted to hear your comments and feedback. You all come back now hear! Ann
I am a wife and mother of four, made redundant by children who insisted on growing up. I divide my time between Wisconsin and Ireland. I am a writer, who has finally decided it’s time to brave the big scary world and try to get something published. I hope you enjoy my efforts!