Pages


Friday, April 2, 2010

Six Months Old Today!!


Inkpots N' Quills
is
6 Months Old Today!

I just can't believe it. These past six months have  flown by in lightening like speed. It feels like only last week I was having heart palpations as I deliberated on clicking the publish button on my first post, Blogging, The Way To Go.  I searched out and read a number of blogs feeling very intimidated by the professional look and content. The writerly achievements of those bloggers made me wonder if I was getting in above my head.

I am thrilled to have discovered this generous community. I feel privileged to read and comment on your wonderful blogs. I have had great feed back and wonder upon wonder I have even clocked up some followers. Every time my follower count increases, the euphoria of having just received the most wonderful longed for present fills me. I get positively giddy. This is my fortieth post. Yesterday I also had forty followers, but alas I lost one in the last 24 hours. Hey Ho! To my thirty-nine followers a great big "Thank you!" and to any future followers, Welcome! 

20 comments:

Old Kitty said...

HAPPY SIXTH MONTH OLD BLOG BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

I think your blog is fabulous - it's pink and creative and it has Louie in it and it's just overflowing with talent and loveliness.

And you like shoes.

Here's to the next sixth months!!!

Yay!!!

:-)

Have I told you how much I loved Chivalry? Well I did. I'm so in awe of it, you poet!!!

Have a WONDERFUL Easter!

Take care
x

Karen Jones Gowen said...

If I weren't already following then I could be your #40! Congratulations on 6 months of blogging! And you are doing a great job of it. Inkpots n' Quills is always on my to-read list!

Nedine Says said...

Ann, Congratulations on 6 months of blogging. Hope to see many,many more !

fairyhedgehog said...

Congratulations, and here's to the next six months. Or six years...

Brigid O'Connor said...

Congratulations, Ann, you've only being going for 6 months and you have such a popular and successful blog.
Like Karen G, you are always on my to-read list.

Susannah said...

Congratulations Ann! (I bet you are so glad you started) - I always enjoy checking in and reading your posts. x

Talli Roland said...

Happy 6 months, Ann!

Have a great blog birthday and go celebrate. Happy Easter!

Barbara Scully said...

Happy Birthday Anne... and I see you are back to 40 followers... good on you. your blog is always entertaining and overflows with awards and laughs. Keep going... X

Catherine said...

Congrats Ann, you've done great blogging in the past 6 months so well done, and you're back to 40 followers - I'm not much ahead after over a year so I should technically be a bit jealous!! It is nice to have the thrill of followers and I do enjoy getting feedback on my posts. You have to keep it going for the next 40 now! (posts and followers!)
Countdown to Immrama should begin in earnest soon!
Catherine XXX

Anonymous said...

aww well done you. I love getting your comments and reading your blog :o)

Al said...

Happy blog birthday!

Comments and followers are great aren't they?

Ann said...

Will you look at that, I have forty followers again. Thank you so much number forty. I am beside myself with delight. Thank you all for stopping by on this most auspicious day. A very Happy Easter to all my lovely commenters. You are all great.

Jackee said...

You're back to the 40 and congrats on the 6 mos of blogging. We're so happy to have you!

Ashley Ashbee said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! 40 followers in six months is really good! Professional blogs intimidated me too, but it is getting easier!

Karen said...

Time flies when you're having fun! Here's to at least another 6 :o)

Totalfeckineejit said...

Happy half birhday!

Ann said...

A very big and warm Thank you!

Theresa Milstein said...

Happy belated birthday blog day. You're up to 43. I often check your blog, but now I wonder if I'm a follower... Soon you may be up to 44.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Blog Birthday!

shantiwallah said...

Hip hip hooray! I'm glad you are here:-)