Wednesday, April 14, 2010
On A Lighter Note - An Award
An award from the lovely Old Kitty over at Ten lives and second chances.
Check out this generous blogger's blog, you won't be sorry.
Can I think of seven true things about myself? Ahemmm, better at the untruths!!!
1. I carry a calendar/date book. Only thing is I rarely write any appointments in it, and never refer to it.
2. I am a very slow reader. Often going back re-reading lines, paragraphs or pages that I really enjoyed.
3. Memorizing is a skill I never developed.
4. I love old black and white classic movies and period dramas
5. Dark chocolate is something I cannot resist.
6. I love red wine. Unfortunately it is not over fond of me.
7. I love to dance.
Passing this award on to the just a few of the wonderful blogs who have graced me with their followship.
(if that's not a word it just became one!) :)
1. Jackee at Winded Words
2. Theresa at Substitute Teacher’s Saga
3. Brigid at Sort of Writing
4. Nedine at Nedine Says
5. Niamh at Irish Wanderings
6. Barbara at From My Kitchen Table
7. Talli at Talli Roland