Tuesday, March 9, 2010
I'm Just Chuffed!
I received this award from Old Kitty at
Ten lives and second chances Thank you so much Old Kitty!
This award requires I tell six untruths about myself and one half truth. You get to guess which is the half truth. Then I nominate and pass the award onto seven blogs. I do hope I can come up with six untruths....
Yeah like that would be hard for me!!!
So here we go
1. I have beautiful long shapely natural nails, long glossy hair and blemish free skin. Those movie beauties have nothing on me.
2. I hate cakes immersed in any type of liqueur or any other form of alcohol. Especially Black Forest Gateau.
3. I wear the same dress size I did twenty years ago.
4. I just love, love, love garden peas.
5. I am just oozing with driving confidence . So much so I really should be an Indy Race Car Driver. I would win all around me.
6. I am not afraid of sharks, snakes, rodents and bears. After all I am not a scaredy cat.....
7. I hate cherries in any form. Cherries in Liquers, chocolate covered cherries, fresh off the tree, in jam, in pies etc etc.
Well that makes seven. Yes I know it's Lent...but it was an award and I had to do it!!! Can you guess the red herring.
My seven nominees are:
From My Kitchen Table
sort of witty
Jane Obsessed with Jane
Coming Down the Mountain: From Reclusive Writer to Published
Blissfully Unaware Lounge Singer