This award requires I tell six untruths about myself and one half truth. You get to guess which is the half truth. Then I nominate and pass the award onto seven blogs. I do hope I can come up with six untruths.... Yeah like that would be hard for me!!!
So here we go
1. I have beautiful long shapely natural nails, long glossy hair and blemish free skin. Those movie beauties have nothing on me.
2. I hate cakes immersed in any type of liqueur or any other form of alcohol. Especially Black Forest Gateau.
3. I wear the same dress size I did twenty years ago.
4. I just love, love, love garden peas.
5. I am just oozing with driving confidence . So much so I really should be an Indy Race Car Driver. I would win all around me.
6. I am not afraid of sharks, snakes, rodents and bears. After all I am not a scaredy cat.....
7. I hate cherries in any form. Cherries in Liquers, chocolate covered cherries, fresh off the tree, in jam, in pies etc etc.
Well that makes seven. Yes I know it's Lent...but it was an award and I had to do it!!! Can you guess the red herring.
James Dickey said,"There are so many selves in everybody, and to explore and exploit just one is wrong, dead wrong." Thank you for joining me as I strive to discover those other selves. I hope you enjoy reading my endeavours. I would be delighted to hear your comments and feedback. You all come back now hear! Ann
I am a wife and mother of four, made redundant by children who insisted on growing up. I divide my time between Wisconsin and Ireland. I am a writer, who has finally decided it’s time to brave the big scary world and try to get something published. I hope you enjoy my efforts!