The other particapants taking part in Nicole's Blogfest can be found at One Significant Moment!
1. What is your favorite word? I love the word Chivalry. It conjures days of mists and dreams.
2. What is your least favorite word? Torture. My body aches in sympathy
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Classical music, a beautiful painting, a sunny spring day, a walk by the sea.
4. What turns you off? Blaring televisions, constant interruptions and sometimes guilt about what I should be doing instead.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Shite.......excuse my French!
6. What sound or noise do you love? The sound of a child's laughter. I also love the sound of the sea waves breaking on the shore. Very soothing to the soul.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? The sound of crunching or nails running down nylon shower curtains. The old type of nylon/vinyl curtains. When I was young I became very ill and an ambulance was called but the doctor felt I was too ill to move. He ripped the shower curtain off the bath rail and wrapped me up in it and submerged me into a bath of freezing cold water and ice to bring down the deadly fever.
My children when they cried with pain.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? When I was in secondary school I wanted to be an Archaeologist. Make great and historic discoveries then write a memoir detailing all my wonderful and exciting discoveries and experiences.
9. What profession would you not like to do? I would hate to be a nurse. I have a phobic fear of needles. It is a bit embarrassing really at my age but there you go!
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome! Let me hold the Gate for you!
To my fellow Crusaders, I am just surfacing from a nasty bout of flu. I plan to visit you all soon.
James Dickey said,"There are so many selves in everybody, and to explore and exploit just one is wrong, dead wrong." Thank you for joining me as I strive to discover those other selves. I hope you enjoy reading my endeavours. I would be delighted to hear your comments and feedback. You all come back now hear! Ann
I am a wife and mother of four, made redundant by children who insisted on growing up. I divide my time between Wisconsin and Ireland. I am a writer, who has finally decided it’s time to brave the big scary world and try to get something published. I hope you enjoy my efforts!