Olive at Movie News First and Write Olive gave me this award awhile ago. Thank you so much Olive. I'm chuffed!
The Rules for the Award are; thank the person who bestowed the award! Share seven things about yourself and pass the award along to bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
So here it goes...
1. I am petrified of rodents. Especially the mouse or mice that seem to have taken up residence behind my cooker. That is why I am hiding out upstairs!
2. I am trying to write a story, but my MC seems to have taken a little holiday. I am hoping she returns soon.
3. I hate, hate, hate to sew!
4. I have more books than I can read beside both my bed in Wisconsin and my bed in Ireland and yet I buy more.
5. When feeling a need to take a break from the world, I call a pajama day, head for the sofa and put on Pride and Prejudice. God help anyone who disturbs me unless it is to bring me a nice hot cup of tea!
6. A long hot lavender bath can soothe most of my ills.
7. I savour that very first cup of tea in the morning. Pure heaven.
Now the time has come to pass this award on. This is the hard part. So many wonderful, versatile blogs! And if you have gotten this award before...well you deserve it again!
1. Barbara at From My Kitchen Table
2. Karen at Get On With It
3. Brigid at Sort of Writing
4. Niamh at Words A Day
5. Tabitha at Through My Eyes
6. Lola at Sharp Pen/Dull Sword
7. Talei at Musings of an aspiring scribe
A loud and vigorous bualadh bos (Irish for clapping or applause)to Karen Gowen over at Coming Down the Mountain: From Reclusive Writer to Published Author for hosting a spectacular Blogging Labour Day BBQ. It has been such fun finding so many new writerly bloggers. Not to mention the calorie free delights that were brought to the table. Take a bow Karen!
I also want to thank and welcome all the new followers to Inkpots n' Quills. I look forward to getting to know you all better.
Have a wonderful Monday.